Christian Reinhard Vogl Associate Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr.
Division of Organic Farming
Department of Sustainable Agricultural Systems
University of Natural Ressources and Life Sciences, Vienna
Gregor-Mendel-Strasse 33, 1180 Vienna
- Masters of Agronomy (finished in 1990; diploma thesis on traditional agriculture in the Andes)
- Coordinator of the advisory service of the Austrian Organic Farmers’ Association -Ernte-Verband 1990-1991
- Technical consultant in the Austrian Development Cooperation in Mexiko 1992-1994
- Assistant professor at BOKU 1995-2003
- Doctoral viva in 1999, habilitation in 2003 (organic farming)
- Auditor of quality-management-systems
- Guest lectures in several countries of Latin America
- 2010-2012 Head of the Department of Sustainable Agricultural Systems, since 2013 Deputy Head.
Download Curriculum and Publications
Research fields: farmers' experiments, agricultural knowledge and innovation systems, local knowledge, organic farming, urban organic agriculture, ethno-sciences